Collection of information
Players can access our services only by registering on our android app. Players must provide some basic information such as name, password, and email id. They might not be able to access our services on our app in the event they do not provide these details.
Usage of Information
• Jito India may disclose the player’s personal information whenever required by law. The personal information of players may be used in order to introduce our new products and services and improve our website and services.
• At certain instances, we may share your personal information with sponsors for our winners.
• The player’s personal information is totally password protected and he must not share it with anyone. Jito India will not assume any responsibility for any sort of breach using player’s password.
We will take necessary steps to protect your personal information from loss or misuse. Any sort of unauthorized access, disclosure or unauthorized alteration is handled to ensure complete security. Information that is transmitted through the internet like chat or email is at a very high risk. Therefore, Jito India doesn’t guarantee the security of such information which is been transmitted by the end-user.
• We assume that the players who are using the services provided by our website depict the following user consent, towards collection and usage of personal data by Jito India.
• Jito India reserves the right to modify the privacy policies or introduce any new offer which shall be notified to the users on the website and not via email.
• Certain third-party service providers help us by serving ads on our website. Those third-parties may collect anonymous information about the details of your visits and they would not have any personally identifiable information about the end user of our website.
We do not encourage any participation or activity of any persons under the age of 18. In accordance with the law (Children's Online Privacy Act), a person under the age of eighteen is not allowed to play on Jito India
In the event, if an underage person provides us with an incorrect personal data, it’s the parent or guardian’s duty to contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that such user accounts be deleted from our records forever.
This declaration may be amended eccentrically to reflect changes to our privacy policies. In the event of any changes, we will notify you by email (email address specified at the time of registration) or by means of displaying a notice on our website prior to the changes that will be becoming effective. We request our customers to review this page occasionally for the latest information on our privacy policies.
• Jito India reserves the right to share Sensitive Personal Data and Other Personal Information in the event if sharing of such information becomes necessary:
• In order to comply with legal processes or governmental request;
• to prevent fraud or forgery;
• for issues concerning information security, or
• To protect the player’s rights, rights of Jito India; and rights of the general public.
Mr. Arnav Kannan is the Grievance Officer for Jito India. The user will have to send all complaints and criticisms related to personal data, to the Grievance Officer at email@example.com